2 in stock. You can order immediately!
The helmet cap with the ZeroWind membrane is the answer to autumn and spring cooler and more windy days!
Made of elastic fabric, enriched on the front with a panel of waterproof, waterproof and elastic Zerowind® membrane, which will even more effectively protect your head while cycling or doing other activities. The membrane is light, but it provides the necessary thermal comfort to maintain the right temperature.
What is very important to us, the production of the Zerowind® membrane uses a process that takes care of our planet. WR BIO Technology means that the process by which the material becomes waterproof is based on a fluoride-free formulation. The material is therefore kind to your skin. In addition, the knitted fabric is resistant to dirt, dries quickly and retains colors longer.
The top of the hat is made of light knitted fabric to quickly wick away sweat during intense riding. The material with thermo-active properties is stretchable in 4 directions, adheres perfectly to the body and provides maximum comfort of use.
Original, unique design created by Aga (@ArtJungle) . Inspired by an unusual bird also living in Poland, near clean waters.
The Kingfisher, as an animal of power, teaches us to feel, so that we can perceive the most appropriate moment to attack, to act. That we would be ready for any surprises that life may bring us and be able to respond to them appropriately. It combines two elements, two elements: water and air, while remaining inside. So he shows us how to combine the power of feelings with the power of mind. ” (Cited. Befka.ovh). It captivated us with the beauty of its colors, and thanks to all of the above features, it has become a perfect pattern.
#Cyclingtip: in the period when we are less visible on the road, for our safety, we suggest adding colorful accessories to your cycling clothing. You can choose something from our colorful neck tubes, for example.
• One size fits all – original, unique 3-panel construction and flexible fabrics it fits each head.
• 2 different thickness level fabrics – for extended thermal comfort and moisture wicking.
• Protects against wind and cold.
• Great gift idea!
• 100 % Polish handmade production.
• Unique & original design.
• Composition:88% polyester, 12% elastane & Oeko-tex certified.
• Colors: we pay attention to the colors of our jerseys. Also we strive for 1:1 accuracy for all the colours visible in the project. However, each screen has different colour accuracy, there might be some slight discrepancies between the real colour and the one seen on the screen.
Masz wątpliwości, pytania?
Śmiało, pytaj nas o wszystko co Cię intryguje lub jest niejasne. Z radością odpowiemy na Twoje pytania!
• Czapeczki są z delikatnego materiału, więc zalecamy je prać ręcznie w temperaturze 30°C.
• Pranie w pralce może spowodować uszkodzenie daszka lub zaciągnięcie się materiału.
• Nie wybielaj.
• Nie czyść chemicznie.
• Nie prasuj.
• Nie susz w suszarce.
Do you have doubts, questions?
Go ahead, ask us about anything that intrigues you or is unclear. We are happy to answer your questions!
How do I take care of cycling cap?
• We strongly recommend to wash the caps in hands only in a lukewarm temperature (around 30 °C) or wash inside out, at 30°C, choose a delicate cycle.
• Machine washing may cause damage to the visor or to the fabrics
• Don’t bleach
• Don’t dry clean
• Don’t iron
• Don’t tumble dry
When will I receive my order?
• Important information for you: some sizes may be available immediately (especially those from the latest collection). Click and check your size.
• As we produce short collections, most of our products (except accessories) are made on request.
• The order time for products that are not in stock, it will take 14 to 21 business days (depending on the load at our sewhouse).
• We always try to shorten the implementation time to a minimum.
• If you still have doubts about how long it will take – contact us –
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.