Previous lowest price was €8,97.
Out of stock
Due to the philosophy of running the brand (and life) in the spirit of #slowfashion and #lesswaste, i.e. not wasting or throwing away things that are fit for use, we allow for sale a product that has light, superficial imperfections (formed at the final stage of production – sewing), but which is 100% functional.
Consequently, the product is discounted by 50%.
The product is not returnable.
By choosing this hat, you make a conscious choice and support us in taking care of the planet.
Colorful autumn/winter/spring cycling cap, made of flexible textile, is the perfect choice for colder days of autumn, spring or winter.
Made of two different thickness level fabrics.
Special panel protects your sinus and ears from the wind and cold.
Top part of the cap is made of ultralight fabric, for fast-drying and moisture-wicking during intensive rides.
Excellent breathing properties, 4-way stretch fabrics for close body fit and maximum wearing comfort.
Design – refers to the unrecognized depth of the forest, which refreshes in summer, gives shelter from cold in winter, and allows you to find inner peace and balance during gravel and MTB trips all year round.
We use only eco-friendly packaging.
Check more product from In The forest collection.
The color of the TROFEO. cap will make you stand out from the crowd!
Be colorful! Be visible!
• One size fits all – original, unique 3-panel construction and flexible fabrics it fits each head.
• 2 different thickness level fabrics – for extended thermal comfort and moisture wicking.
• Protects against wind and cold.
• Great gift idea!
• 100 % Polish handmade production.
• Unique & original design.
• Composition:88% polyester, 12% elastane & Oeko-tex certified.
• Colors: we pay attention to the colors of our jerseys. Also we strive for 1:1 accuracy for all the colours visible in the project. However, each screen has different colour accuracy, there might be some slight discrepancies between the real colour and the one seen on the screen.
Masz wątpliwości, pytania?
Śmiało, pytaj nas o wszystko co Cię intryguje lub jest niejasne. Z radością odpowiemy na Twoje pytania!
• Czapeczki są z delikatnego materiału, więc zalecamy je prać ręcznie w temperaturze 30°C.
• Pranie w pralce może spowodować uszkodzenie daszka lub zaciągnięcie się materiału.
• Nie wybielaj.
• Nie czyść chemicznie.
• Nie prasuj.
• Nie susz w suszarce.
Do you have doubts, questions?
Go ahead, ask us about anything that intrigues you or is unclear. We are happy to answer your questions!
How do I take care of cycling cap?
• We strongly recommend to wash the caps in hands only in a lukewarm temperature (around 30 °C) or wash inside out, at 30°C, choose a delicate cycle.
• Machine washing may cause damage to the visor or to the fabrics
• Don’t bleach
• Don’t dry clean
• Don’t iron
• Don’t tumble dry
When will I receive my order?
• Important information for you: some sizes may be available immediately (especially those from the latest collection). Click and check your size.
• As we produce short collections, most of our products (except accessories) are made on request.
• The order time for products that are not in stock, it will take 14 to 21 business days (depending on the load at our sewhouse).
• We always try to shorten the implementation time to a minimum.
• If you still have doubts about how long it will take – contact us –
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.