9 in stock. You can order immediately!
Spring/summer/ indoor cycling cycling cap.
Thanks to its ultra-light DRY-CLIM® fabrics microstructure, your head will be protected from the sun and at the same time – cooled-down properly. Quick-drying fabrics have excellent moisture-wicking properties and will help you keep your eyes and face clean & dry even during most intensive physical efforts.
3-panel construction and flexible fabrics makes the cap very versatile in terms of sizing – a true ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution – from small women’s scalps to ~60 cm mr. bigheads.
Design inspired by the tropical plant – Monstera Deliciosa (it’s a vine, not a palm!), which opens up a whole new chapter of tropical motives and designs that we find inspiring and that remind us of all the exotic places we’ve visited/ would love to visit.
TROFEO. cycling cap will make you stand out from the crowd! GET YOUR TROFEO & Get home safe. Be colorful & Be Visible !
• Special DRY-CLIM ® fabrics – fast-drying & excellent moisture-wicking properties.
• One size fits all – original, unique 3-panel construction and flexible fabrics it fits each head.
• Great gift idea!
• 100 % Polish handmade production.
• Unique & original design.
• Composition: 100% PET & Oeko-tex certified.
• Colors: we pay attention to the colors of our jerseys. Also we strive for 1:1 accuracy for all the colours visible in the project. However, each screen has different colour accuracy, there might be some slight discrepancies between the real colour and the one seen on the screen.
Masz wątpliwości, pytania?
Śmiało, pytaj nas o wszystko co Cię intryguje lub jest niejasne. Z radością odpowiemy na Twoje pytania!
• Czapeczki są z delikatnego materiału, więc zalecamy je prać ręcznie w temperaturze 30°C.
• Pranie w pralce może spowodować uszkodzenie daszka lub zaciągnięcie się materiału.
• Nie wybielaj.
• Nie czyść chemicznie.
• Nie prasuj.
• Nie susz w suszarce.
Do you have doubts, questions?
Go ahead, ask us about anything that intrigues you or is unclear. We are happy to answer your questions!
How do I take care of cycling cap?
• We strongly recommend to wash the caps in hands only in a lukewarm temperature (around 30 °C) or wash inside out, at 30°C, choose a delicate cycle.
• Machine washing may cause damage to the visor or to the fabrics
• Don’t bleach
• Don’t dry clean
• Don’t iron
• Don’t tumble dry
When will I receive my order?
• Important information for you: some sizes may be available immediately (especially those from the latest collection). Click and check your size.
• As we produce short collections, most of our products (except accessories) are made on request.
• The order time for products that are not in stock, it will take 14 to 21 business days (depending on the load at our sewhouse).
• We always try to shorten the implementation time to a minimum.
• If you still have doubts about how long it will take – contact us –
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.