In order to expand the selection of cycling socks, which are a necessary addition to the cycling outfit, in the 2021 season, we started cooperation our friends from the industry, creators of unique cycling socks, the Support brand.
We start with single-wheeled summer socks that you will undoubtedly match with our colorful cycling jerseys.
S-Light are original, super-light, high cycling socks for women and men.
The upper part of the sock is made of mesh to improve ventilation, the back panel also breathes great thanks to the S-special texture. The wider welt does not pinch the leg, while keeping the sock at the right height.
The socks are perfect for sports in very warm conditions. Flexible, high-quality synthetic yarn makes them fit perfectly on the foot and do not slide off.
• High-quality yarn material provides adequate comfort and ventilation.
• 100 % Polish handmade production.
• Great gift idea!
• Composition: polypropylen 58 %, poliamid 39 %, elastane 3 %.
• Colors: we pay attention to the colors of our jerseys. Also we strive for 1:1 accuracy for all the colours visible in the project. However, each screen has different colour accuracy, there might be some slight discrepancies between the real colour and the one seen on the screen.
Masz wątpliwości, pytania?
Śmiało, pytaj nas o wszystko co Cię intryguje lub jest niejasne. Z radością odpowiemy na Twoje pytania!
• Skarpetki możesz prać w pralce.
• Najlepiej przewróć je na drugą stronę i wypierz w płynie temperaturze 30 °C.
• Nie wybielaj.
• Nie czyść chemicznie.
• Nie prasuj.
• Nie susz w suszarce.
Do you have doubts, questions?
Go ahead, ask us about anything that intrigues you or is unclear. We are happy to answer your questions!
How do I take care of sock?
When will I receive my order?
• Important information for you: some sizes may be available immediately (especially those from the latest collection). Click and check your size.
• As we produce short collections, most of our products (except accessories) are made on request.
• The order time for products that are not in stock, it will take 14 to 21 business days (depending on the load at our sewhouse).
• We always try to shorten the implementation time to a minimum.