The original cycling socks socks for women and men.
The upper part of the sock has an original ventilation panel.
The socks are perfect for sports in very warm conditions, but they are also great for everyday use.
Design – Black’S cycling socks have found their place in the Minimalism collection, which we have created for all lovers of the classics.
PS. In order to expand the selection of our assortment with cycling socks, which are a necessary addition to the cycling outfit and not to duplicate similar products on the market (this is for the good of our planet!), In the 2021 season we started cooperation with our friends from the industry, creators of unique cycling socks, the brand Support.
• High-quality yarn material provides adequate comfort and ventilation.
• 100 % Polish handmade production.
• Great gift idea!
• Composition: polypropylen 58 %, poliamid 39 %, elastane 3 %.
• Colors: we pay attention to the colors of our jerseys. Also we strive for 1:1 accuracy for all the colours visible in the project. However, each screen has different colour accuracy, there might be some slight discrepancies between the real colour and the one seen on the screen.
Masz wątpliwości, pytania?
Śmiało, pytaj nas o wszystko co Cię intryguje lub jest niejasne. Z radością odpowiemy na Twoje pytania!
• Skarpetki możesz prać w pralce.
• Najlepiej przewróć je na drugą stronę i wypierz w płynie temperaturze 30 °C.
• Nie wybielaj.
• Nie czyść chemicznie.
• Nie prasuj.
• Nie susz w suszarce.
Do you have doubts, questions?
Go ahead, ask us about anything that intrigues you or is unclear. We are happy to answer your questions!
How do I take care of sock?
When will I receive my order?
• Important information for you: some sizes may be available immediately (especially those from the latest collection). Click and check your size.
• As we produce short collections, most of our products (except accessories) are made on request.
• The order time for products that are not in stock, it will take 14 to 21 business days (depending on the load at our sewhouse).
• We always try to shorten the implementation time to a minimum.