7 in stock. You can order immediately!
Colorful autumn/winter/spring cycling cap, made of flexible textile, is the perfect choice for colder days of autumn, spring or winter.
Made of two different thickness level fabrics.
Special panel protects your sinus and ears from the wind and cold.
Top part of the cap is made of ultralight fabric, for fast-drying and moisture-wicking during intensive rides.
Excellent breathing properties, 4-way stretch fabrics for close body fit and maximum wearing comfort.
It’s also a great gift idea!
Design – although we definitely prefer more intense colors ourselves, we decided to meet your needs and create a minimalism collection so that you have a choice. This “rusty” color came to us in various configurations and brought to mind various associations, but we unequivocally stated that we most strongly associate it with the sun-scorched earth of hot Spain, which we have visited many times and which we intend to return to.
• Ultralight and colorful.
• Excellent breathing properties, 4-way stretch fabrics guarantees close fit.
• For all-types of outdoor sports.
• Protects against wind and cold.
• Great add for those colder mornings when you know the day is going to get warmer and you don’t want to overdress.
• One-size, measured on flat: 48 x 25 cm
• 100 % Polish handmade production.
• Great gift idea!
• Composition: 100% PET & Oeko-tex certified
• Colors: we pay attention to the colors of our jerseys. Also we strive for 1:1 accuracy for all the colours visible in the project. However, each screen has different colour accuracy, there might be some slight discrepancies between the real colour and the one seen on the screen.
Masz wątpliwości, pytania?
Śmiało, pytaj nas o wszystko co Cię intryguje lub jest niejasne. Z radością odpowiemy na Twoje pytania!
• Czapeczki są z delikatnego materiału, więc zalecamy je prać ręcznie w temperaturze 30°C.
• Pranie w pralce może spowodować uszkodzenie daszka lub zaciągnięcie się materiału.
• Nie wybielaj.
• Nie czyść chemicznie.
• Nie prasuj.
• Nie susz w suszarce.
Do you have doubts, questions?
Go ahead, ask us about anything that intrigues you or is unclear. We are happy to answer your questions!
How do I take care of cycling cap?
• We strongly recommend to wash the caps in hands only in a lukewarm temperature (around 30 °C) or wash inside out, at 30°C, choose a delicate cycle.
• Machine washing may cause damage to the visor or to the fabrics
• Don’t bleach
• Don’t dry clean
• Don’t iron
• Don’t tumble dry
When will I receive my order?
• Important information for you: some sizes may be available immediately (especially those from the latest collection). Click and check your size.
• As we produce short collections, most of our products (except accessories) are made on request.
• The order time for products that are not in stock, it will take 14 to 21 business days (depending on the load at our sewhouse).
• We always try to shorten the implementation time to a minimum.