7 in stock. You can order immediately!
Colorful and convertible neck tube, made of flexible textile, is the perfect choice for colder days of autumn and winter.
Shields from wind and cold
4-way stretch flexible fabrics with excellent breathing properties for perfect fit
Perfect for all-types of outdoor sports
You can wear it as :
• neck band
• head band / ear band
It’s also a great gift idea!
Original, unique design created by Aga (@ArtJungle). Refers to the unrecognized depth of the forest, which refreshes in summer, gives shelter from cold in winter, and allows you to find inner peace and balance during gravel and MTB trips all year round.
Check more product from In The forest collection.
• Ultralight and colorful.
• Excellent breathing properties, 4-way stretch fabrics guarantees close fit.
• For all-types of outdoor sports.
• Protects against wind and cold.
• Great add for those colder mornings when you know the day is going to get warmer and you don’t want to overdress.
• One-size, measured on flat: 48 x 25 cm
• 100 % Polish handmade production.
• Great gift idea!
• Composition: 100% PET & Oeko-tex certified
• Colors: we pay attention to the colors of our jerseys. Also we strive for 1:1 accuracy for all the colours visible in the project. However, each screen has different colour accuracy, there might be some slight discrepancies between the real colour and the one seen on the screen.
Masz wątpliwości, pytania?
Śmiało, pytaj nas o wszystko co Cię intryguje lub jest niejasne. Z radością odpowiemy na Twoje pytania!
• Czapeczki są z delikatnego materiału, więc zalecamy je prać ręcznie w temperaturze 30°C.
• Pranie w pralce może spowodować uszkodzenie daszka lub zaciągnięcie się materiału.
• Nie wybielaj.
• Nie czyść chemicznie.
• Nie prasuj.
• Nie susz w suszarce.
Do you have doubts, questions?
Go ahead, ask us about anything that intrigues you or is unclear. We are happy to answer your questions!
How do I take care of cycling cap?
• We strongly recommend to wash the caps in hands only in a lukewarm temperature (around 30 °C) or wash inside out, at 30°C, choose a delicate cycle.
• Machine washing may cause damage to the visor or to the fabrics
• Don’t bleach
• Don’t dry clean
• Don’t iron
• Don’t tumble dry
When will I receive my order?
• Important information for you: some sizes may be available immediately (especially those from the latest collection). Click and check your size.
• As we produce short collections, most of our products (except accessories) are made on request.
• The order time for products that are not in stock, it will take 14 to 21 business days (depending on the load at our sewhouse).
• We always try to shorten the implementation time to a minimum.