1 in stock. You can order immediately!
Ultralight, colorful and convertible neck tube, that can be worn all year round, no matter the season. Perfect for all-types of outdoor sports. Great add for those colder mornings when you know the day is going to get warmer and you don’t want to overdress.
It’s also a great gift idea! If you want to offer it as a gift – leave us a short note when placing your order – we will add a nice gift tape and wrap it up additionally so it’s ready to be offered right away !
We use only eco-friendly packaging.
Our tip: For your breathing comfort we used special breathable fabrics in this ultralight neck tube
Design – The first design in our Celeste Vibes collection – designed specially for all the celeste colour fans. Then we’ve come up with our idea of how cosmic flowers could look like and this is how this light, yet sensual design was born – to make each ride so special!
Get your all-weather TROFEO neck tube! Choose colors & stand out from the cycling crowd ! Be colorful & Be Visible !
• Ultralight and colorful.
• For all-types of outdoor sports.
• Protects against wind and cold.
• Great add for those colder mornings when you know the day is going to get warmer and you don’t want to overdress.
• One-size, measured on flat: 48 x 25 cm
• 100 % Polish handmade production.
• Great gift idea!
• Composition: 100% PET & Oeko-tex certified
• Colors: we pay attention to the colors of our jerseys. Also we strive for 1:1 accuracy for all the colours visible in the project. However, each screen has different colour accuracy, there might be some slight discrepancies between the real colour and the one seen on the screen.
Masz wątpliwości, pytania?
Śmiało, pytaj nas o wszystko co Cię intryguje lub jest niejasne. Z radością odpowiemy na Twoje pytania!
• Czapeczki są z delikatnego materiału, więc zalecamy je prać ręcznie w temperaturze 30°C.
• Pranie w pralce może spowodować uszkodzenie daszka lub zaciągnięcie się materiału.
• Nie wybielaj.
• Nie czyść chemicznie.
• Nie prasuj.
• Nie susz w suszarce.
Do you have doubts, questions?
Go ahead, ask us about anything that intrigues you or is unclear. We are happy to answer your questions!
How do I take care of cycling cap?
• We strongly recommend to wash the caps in hands only in a lukewarm temperature (around 30 °C) or wash inside out, at 30°C, choose a delicate cycle.
• Machine washing may cause damage to the visor or to the fabrics
• Don’t bleach
• Don’t dry clean
• Don’t iron
• Don’t tumble dry
When will I receive my order?
• Important information for you: some sizes may be available immediately (especially those from the latest collection). Click and check your size.
• As we produce short collections, most of our products (except accessories) are made on request.
• The order time for products that are not in stock, it will take 14 to 21 business days (depending on the load at our sewhouse).
• We always try to shorten the implementation time to a minimum.