Our “Sheep” are known to be the perfect choice to keep your feet warm & cosy these cold days.
Made mostly of natural Merino wool, famous for its breathing and warming properties. We’ve added an additional layer in the toe part for even greater thermal comfort.
Recommended temperature: below 12 °C. Add shoe covers or winter shoes and you are ready to ride even in below zero Celsius conditions. Keep in mind that thermal comfort is very individual.
Our tip: you can wear them not only when cycling, but also in every-day, casual use!
• Notice: the additional Merino layer in the toe zone makes it pretty tight – remember about it if wearing close-fit shoes.
• Natural merino wool combined with high-quality yarn for optimal thermal comfort keeps your feet warm even during the coldest winter days.
• 100 % Polish handmade production.
• Great gift idea!
• Composition: merino wool 42%, polyacrylic 42%, polyamide 13%, elastane 3 %.
• Colors: we pay attention to the colors of our jerseys. Also we strive for 1:1 accuracy for all the colours visible in the project. However, each screen has different colour accuracy, there might be some slight discrepancies between the real colour and the one seen on the screen.
Masz wątpliwości, pytania?
Śmiało, pytaj nas o wszystko co Cię intryguje lub jest niejasne. Z radością odpowiemy na Twoje pytania!
• Skarpetki możesz prać w pralce.
• Najlepiej przewróć je na drugą stronę i wypierz w płynie temperaturze 30 °C.
• Nie wybielaj.
• Nie czyść chemicznie.
• Nie prasuj.
• Nie susz w suszarce.
Do you have doubts, questions?
Go ahead, ask us about anything that intrigues you or is unclear. We are happy to answer your questions!
How do I take care of sock?
When will I receive my order?
• Important information for you: some sizes may be available immediately (especially those from the latest collection). Click and check your size.
• As we produce short collections, most of our products (except accessories) are made on request.
• The order time for products that are not in stock, it will take 14 to 21 business days (depending on the load at our sewhouse).
• We always try to shorten the implementation time to a minimum.